Review Dhara Dhevi cake shop



Hello everyone. Today I went to coffee shop at Maya life style shopping mall in Chiang Mai. The coffee shop name is Dhara Dhevi cake shop. I am very like this coffee shop because it is American style and test of cake it's very delicious. They are have many flavors of cake and break also macaroon. A piecs of macaroon it's smell good with sweet ingredients. The quality it is premium quality for every customer. The service is good and get convenient. 
          View of this place it is very nice. The coffee shop it is the own of hotel. They are have                    three shop at outside of hotel, the first one is at Maya life style shopping mall, the second            is Chiang Mai Air Port, and the last one is Central Festival Chiang Mai.

          












             If you fine some where to rest I recommend this coffee shop. This coffee shop is the best              one in Chiang Mai.



        contact: https://www.facebook.com/DharaDheviCNX/




Another place: 


















ความคิดเห็น

  1. This barkey look like 5 star in hotel 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

    ตอบลบ
  2. The pictures look nice make me want to go there and try it.

    ตอบลบ
  3. When I see those picture. It make me want to eat for once. It would be very very testy. So I'm hungry right now T^T....

    ตอบลบ
  4. When I went to Maya. I've seen this shop several times, but I never try it.
    Could you tell me, what the flavors of macaron do they have? And which flavor do you like?

    ตอบลบ
  5. Nice outlay and pictures. You could do a little more explaining about what kind of cakes and pastry they are selling at the coffee shop. Good luck!

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม